Natural East is committed to providing the best customer service to all of our customers.
If you have any questions/comments about our policies, you should e-mail us at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Natural East Online Shop! The Natural East Online Shop is a carefully curated online marketplace designed to deliver first-class access to our hand-picked group of ethically sourced Asian artisan producers of arts, textiles and handmade crafts.
When an order is placed, you should receive a conformation email, we will compile and careful package and post your items to you. We stock all our products listed on the website and in-house.
If you are a customer experiencing an issue with an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural East Contact Details:
Postal Address: Natural East, Shepard’s Business Park, Norwich Road, Lenwade, Norfolk. NR9 5SH
Phone Number: (+44) 01603 927510
Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions which govern the use by you (“you”) of this web site operated by People Tree Ltd, Norfolk (“we”, “us”) and which, along with the ordering information and conditions [Terms & Conditions], govern the purchase by you through this web site of any products. These terms may change from time to time, therefore please ensure that you read and understand these every time you use our web site. By using the web site you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site and the system for fulfilling your accepted order. Neither we nor our directors or employees or related companies shall be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site or purchase by you through this web site of any products except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our directors and/or employees and/or related companies or any fraudulent representation made by same. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site and/or the purchase by you on this web site of any products.
2) We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site and the system for fulfilling your accepted order. Neither we nor our directors or employees or related companies shall be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site or purchase by you through this web site of any products except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our directors and/or employees and/or related companies or any fraudulent representation made by same. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site and/or the purchase by you on this web site of any products.
3) Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and we have no control over these sites and therefore no responsibility or liability for their content or services supplied through them. Any link to such sites does not imply any endorsement of content or service.
Copyright and use of material
4) All information, data, text, images, graphics, artwork and the selection and arrangement of same as well as links, software and source code on the web site are subject to the copyright of People Tree or its contractors. All rights are reserved. No part of the web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written consent except for the sole purpose of placing an order or corresponding with us. Our name and logo and all related product names and logos are our trade names/trademarks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
Errors on our website
5) Despite our best efforts, there may be instances when information about a Product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the Products price or availability. We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a full refund to the original pay type.
7) These terms and conditions together with any other terms expressly referred to in these terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered. You and we unconditionally waive any rights to rescind, repudiate or claim damages against the other on the basis of any statement or representation made by or on behalf of the other not set out or referred to in these terms and conditions unless such statement was made fraudulently.
8) If any of these terms (or part of them) is held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or part provisions) shall not be affected.
9) These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
10) If you need to contact us, please email email@example.com
As well as PayPal we can also take the following payment cards:
Please notify us of any breakages within 7 days of receiving the order, and we will send a replacement. Unwanted items may be returned in their original packaging, in perfect saleable condition, for a full refund. We regret that postage costs cannot be refunded unless goods are being returned due to an error on our part. This applies to both outbound and return postage. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order. Unfortunately we are unable to accept returned earrings unless faulty.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn’t arrived, or arrives incomplete, first of all please view your order online. Sign into Natural East. If your order has been dispatched but hasn’t arrived within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 927510 between 10am and 4pm, Monday – Friday.
If you’ve more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven’t received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email or call us as before.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, follow our Returns procedure or call us on 01603 927510
Please see our full returns and shipping information here.
Proof of purchase
You may return items to our shops for refund or exchange even if you’ve mislaid the receipt or delivery note. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. When you place an order, we require your name, address, telephone number, email address and card number, expiry date, start date and issue number, if applicable. Once your order has been completed we will delete your payment details, but the rest of the information will be kept so we can inform you of offers and new products from Natural East.
We will not pass your details on to any other companies. Cookies are used to enable you to take your shopping basket with you as you move from page to page. If you have any questions/comments about privacy please contact us.
We offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including: HSBC Global Payment System Visa and MasterCard (including pre-paid cards); Delta; Maestro; Solo. You can use a combination of gift vouchers and any payment card we accept to pay for your order. We also accept PayPal, and Postal Orders.
Natural East Online Shop trades in £ GBP Sterling. All other currencies will be exchanged into GBP Sterling on the day’s exchange rate.
When you purchase from the Natural East Online Shop, your order will be fulfilled as promptly as possible. Orders are processed on weekdays only and usually ship within 1-3 days of processing date. Deliveries will usually be made via UK Royal Mail Postal Services, Tracked Courier Services or Pallet services for large and heavy items .
Natural East or People Tree Norfolk Ltd is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that go missing through the fault of delivery companies.
Most goods will be sent on a postal service that requires a signature. Please specify a delivery address where someone will be available during normal office hours to sign for the parcel. We aim to dispatch your order within the day after we receive it, if not on that day for orders received in the morning. However at busy times please allow 15 days for delivery. We will send your order on a standard 48 hour service, unless otherwise informed.
Please see our shipping and returns section for more details of our carriage charges.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or software) on Natural East’s website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Natural East’s website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Natural East at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Natural East’s website are provided “as is.” Natural East makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Natural East does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Natural East or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Natural East’s Internet site, even if Natural East or a Natural East authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Natural East’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Natural East does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Natural East may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Natural East does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Natural East has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Natural East of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Natural East’s website shall be governed by the laws and under exclusive jurisdiction of Her Majesty’s Courts of Justice of England.